Sunday, December 12, 2010

Stash Report

I have been sewing quite a bit this week and finishing things. I have finished 7 tote bags and I am working furiously on the Competition Ribbon quilt. That was the only purchase this week for the backing. I am hoping to get quilt ready for machine quilting later this evening. Our family get together was canceled due impending inclement weather. I do not start my new job until Wednesday and I am looking forward to hours of sewing time. This quilt and one other queen sized quilt to finish for Christmas.

Used this Week: 10.50 yds
Used year to Date: 124.375 yards
Added this Week: 2.5 yards
Added Year to Date: 127.833 yards
Net used for 2010: -3.458 yards

Check out Patchwork Times and see what others have accomplished this week. 

In stitches,
Judy 

No comments: