Tuesday, December 7, 2010

So many things happening here

 


It is hard to believe that it has been only 4 days since I have posted and yet so many things have happened around here. First of all Nicole joined Jennifer and I on our Friday Night Craft night. We had such a good time. And depending on the weather everyone will be back again this Friday night. 




It has gotten very cold and we have had some snow. And according to the weatherman we should be getting more snow this weekend. Yipee!!






I finished the machine quilting on the big red square. I am waiting for some measurements to continue on the quilt. I also have 7 bags to finish by the end of the week. 

And the best news of all, I got a job. My current job is being outsourced in January. I posted my resume online on Sunday while my kids were here and on Tuesday I got a call and Friday had my interview and today I was notified I got the job!! I start on Monday. I am taking a few days of vacation until I start my job. I am hoping to get some sewing done along with some Christmas shopping. It would be nice to have everything done before I start my new job. 


In stitches,
Judy

No comments: