Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sewing report

The last Christmas project is moving along. I have a bit of the overlay to stitch down and then put the binding on. I do have a bit of hand quilting to do, too. I am going to spend a good portion of the day hand stitching down the binding. I am so excited about finishing this quilt. 

The car went to the shop yesterday afternoon. It will be worked on today. The brakes are still working but making horrible noises. I cannot afford a new car but since the car is paid for, it is worth fixing.



Jennifer was here yesterday and we both worked on our big red square quilts. She is making hers for her son and if it is not finished by Christmas she will wrap up the pieces and give that to him with a promise of a finished quilt after the holidays. Mine has to be done, no questions asked. 

I need to get to my machine and finish up the machine work. I will keep you posted on the progress. 

In stitches,
Judy

1 comment:

scraphappy said...

Good luck getting everything done. It isn't Christmas yet!