Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve!!

It's hard to believe that Christmas is here and I am all done with my stitching. I put the last stitch in the big red square at 1AM this morning. I have done any wrapping but I will do that once I get to my mom's. I have a few mundane tasks to finish. Laundry, a shower, and packing my bags for my overnight at mom's.

I think it is safe to post the finished projects for Christmas. I told my sister to stay off the blog today. Her hubby is getting the big red square and I do not want to spoil the surprise. 



Now, I hope this quilt does not offend any one. This is the design my sister said would make her hubby happy.




Here is what I am using as a stocking for my mom. If I spent the night on Christmas Eve, I usually put out a stocking for her to find in the morning. She had mentioned that she would like a backpack for hiking and such. And, of course, purple is her favorite color!! 




I also made 6 pairs of earrings for her. There is some yummy snacks on the inside and a new Suduko book and 4 bars of soap in the front pockets. 











Do you remember these from Thanksgiving? Here is my rendition of the Christmas pot. I made this sad looking tree myself. It is not my best work!!


My hope is that everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas!!


In stitches,
Judy


No comments: