Here is my list for the UFO challenge for 2011. I have a few things that are not going on the list as there is no way I could finish them in a month. Perhaps those projects I will work on a bit every month and see where it leads to by the end of 2011.
1. Star quilt. It needs to be quilted and bound. It has been claimed by bestest friend, Roberta.
2. Scrap quilt needs to be quilted and bound.
3. Mammal quilt. This quilt has small dolphins on it and I made it for my nephew, Vincent. It needs a border, which I can locate that fabric, quilting and to be bound.
4. Flannel scrap quilt. The blocks are all made and three of the six rows are sewn together. I am working on piecing the back using the rest of the scraps that have been multiplying in my sewing room. I am going to hand quilt it using black crochet thread.
5. This is my orange quilt. It still needs borders, quilting and to be bound. I have more floral fabric for the borders and I am thinking hand quilting maybe in purple.
6. This fabric I have selected to make a baby quilt using my design from EQ7.
7. Scrappity do dah. I have been collecting 30's prints for some time now and have cut a lot of the fabric for this quilt. I am using white for the diagonal strips in the blocks.
8. Years ago I was in an Electric Quilt group. We did an exchange where each person provided a focus fabric and each person made you a block with that fabric from a pattern found on EQ. I have no idea which version or how long it has been. I do have all the fabric to complete it. It needs borders and quilting and to be bound.
9. Scrappy Log Cabin. This is old! I remember making it but I do not know how long ago. It needs to be quilted and bound.
10. Striped table runners. I have fabric to make about 10 of these table runners. I would like to get all the Christmas ones done to give to my sisters for the Christmas season in 2011. I just have to figure out how to make them.
11. Orphan blocks. These orphan blocks were given to me by a friend and I have decided they need to be on point, quilted and bound.
12. This is my current hand quilting project. It is not really a UFO at this point, but I can see real potential in it becoming one down the road!
I would like to keep a quilt on the floor frame at all times. I am thinking that I could possibly put in about 15 minutes at least a day on the quilt on the frame and surely I could finish something!!
I also want to do at least one charity quilt a month for our guild's charity. That would be coming from my stash!!