Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas sewing

 


Christmas sewing is coming along nicely. I have finished the Competition Ribbon quilt and will deliver it later this week. I have started on the overlay for the big red square. I broke it down into steps and I am crossing them off as I complete them. It only has 15 steps before it is completed and I have finished two of those steps so far. I am waiting for the sun to come out so I  can use my dining room window as a natural light box. I need to trace 13 rather large stars. 



Here are the earrings I made using Christmas tree ornaments! I have delivered the green ones to my mom and the red ones to my sister Becky. Karen has claimed the blues. Patty and I will fight over what is left. 

O morning sun, where are you? I need to get busy with my sewing today!!


In stitches,
Judy



No comments: