Friday, December 10, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!!

 

 
Me and my sewing machine are not soon parted. I have been sewing like a mad woman for the last week and here is what I have to show for it. I have 7 bags that need handles, I have box of show ribbons waiting to be turned into a quilt and the big red square is still just a big red square. Where has all my time gone? Positive stuff, I have a new job starting on Monday, my Christmas shopping is all done except for my kids which I am not mailing until after they get back in the country after Christmas. Nothing is wrapped but there really is not much to wrap. Sewing is my big project and I will be chained to the sewing machine all weekend. 

 
My newest project is making a 5 ft by 6 ft quilt from show ribbons for a gal at work. I have no pattern just ideas in my brain. I will post the progress here. The batting is open and resting. I have 25 yards of stabilizer waiting for the ribbons to be attached. I need to start snipping the ribbons from their rosettes with my pinking shears. Pictures to follow.

I need to get to my sewing machine via the crock pot. The girls are coming for craft night and I am making diet pepsi chicken.

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: