Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Finish

 

I am so proud of myself. I started this project on Monday and finished it yesterday. I have a quilt rack hanging on the wall in the landing going from my kitchen to my basement. I decided to change it seasonally. I took down the autumnal wall hanging today and replaced it with the Snowmen. My thought is that the Snowmen can stay up until Spring {about March}. By then, I should have something springy done for the quilt rack. This was done entirely from my stash!!!

Onto the next project. Getting ready to put a quilt on the floor frame. That is one of my goals for 2011. I want to have a quilt on the floor frame at all times to help pare down my UFO population. 

In stitches,
Judy

1 comment:

karen said...

I like the snowmen. they are too cute. sounds like you are off to a good start for the new year.