Wednesday, January 6, 2010

White Death

White death is coming here tomorrow. That is what the weather people in this area call snow. Schools have been delayed and there has been a run on milk and bread at the local grocery stores. I am not afraid. But I have made some plans. I have bought melting compound to put in my car in case I get stuck somewhere. I have a new piece of polar fleece to keep warm in I get stuck somewhere. And I am carrying my extra snow shovel. Tomorrow I will bring my car broom into the office to unearth my car at the end of my shift. I am not afraid. I will get up earlier than normal and take my time on the roads in the morning. My mother is sure it will pass us by. I am not so sure.

I hope that everyone has a safe Thursday and watch out for the White Death.

No comments: