Sunday, January 17, 2010

Quiltathon Sunday

The results are in and I did not get as much done as I thought I would. I did not get started until after noon. I did get a load of laundry done. Yeah!! My dryer door does not stay shut so I had to hang this load in my basement. Then I looked for and found my disk for EQ5. I was able to install it and now I'm going to be dangerous. I could not install EQ6 some error message about resolution. I will get somebody in my family look at this in the future.

Then on to the sewing machine. I saw a quilt on someone's blog early this morning. At 2AM. I wish I could remember whose blog it was but if these blocks look familar thank you. I had decided to make a Kid's Komfort quilt which is a charity quilt that our guild makes. I needed to make 30 8" blocks using 2.5" squares and strips. Some serious stash busting I could see in my future. Since Christmas, I have misplaced my bag of 2.5" squares, so I cut the required number for this quilt and started sewing squares and strips together. I need to sew one more strip on the 27 blocks I made in order to have an 8" block and then I need to go back and make 3 more blocks for where I miscounted. So there will not be a picture tonight as I have to get to bed in order to get to work in morning and Mondays are the busiest day of the week in the mail order pharmacy.

So go check what the other quilters are doing on Judy L's blog. I hope there are lots of pictures for inspiration.

In stitches,

Judy

No comments: