Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cooking

I cooked this weekend. I made homemade soup. It does not have a name. I started with a bagged soup mixture from the local Amish store. The directions said add carrots, celery, cabbage, onions, and ground beef along with the mixture and water and simmer. I had to improvise. I used what I had on hand. I used onions, garlic, carrots, tomatoes, ham, water and the mixture. The soup is yummy along with drop garlic and chees biscuits. I also made spaghetti sauce. It is an awesome recipe that came from niece via my sister. I have been using the spaghetti sauce as pizza sauce. I have made homemade whole wheat crust and top it with the sauce, onions, turkey pepperoni and cheese. It is soooo good!!

I have not done any sewing this week so far. All overtime at work has been cancelled. I should come home and get down to business in the sewing room. I have promised my sister that we can go to the next step with the JK Project. I have not finished the first step yet. Maybe tomorrow night.

In stitches,

Judy

No comments: