Sunday, January 24, 2010

Stash Report

I have been working on several projects at the same time. But I have not added or subtracted any fabric from last week's report. I am not sure if that is good or bad. I have been hand piecing 4 inch 3-D bowtie blocks. I average about 10 a day in between phone calls at work. I am in a call center and I need to stay busy and in my chair 8 hours a day. I do not have any of the blocks here at the house.

I have been working in the sewing room today. I am looking for new ways to get a handle on my stash. I found some old shelving that I used in my previous house. Recycle and repurpose. Still not ready for photos yet.

Used this week: 0 yds
Used yd to date: 4.75 yds.
Added this week: 0 yds
Added yr to date: 2.25 yds

It appears that I am still in the black with my stash!!! Check out Judy L's blog to see what the rest of talented gals are up to!!


In stitches,
Judy

No comments: