Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Tuesday

I slept the entire night with the lights on and I will probably do it more than one night until I am sure that there are no more bats in the house.

I have pulled out another project from the UFO stack in the sewing room. Someone gave it to me and now I am hand quilting it. I have left it at work to do in between calls. It is better than playing games on the computer.

We had snow last night and this morning. About an inch. Life is always interesting in Ohio. The weather changes daily.

I have decided to do the Friday Night Sew In in February. It is the weekend of my son's birthday and I will not be seeing him for his birthday, maybe I will make something for his apartment and take it with me when I visit him in March for my birthday.

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: