Monday, January 11, 2010

Design Wall Monday

It's week 2 and there is nothing on my design wall. In fact, there is no design wall in my sewing room. I am still having trouble getting motivated to sew. I did start a crocheting a scarf for me. It is blue and soft. I think I will need another skein to finish it. I also inherited a fat quarter for my 30's quilt that I have yet to start. If we do not have to work overtime tomorrow night, I am going to do something in the sewing room. I can work in the sewing room and watch the Biggest Loser.

I am babysitting in Kentucky this weekend and need to start getting my stuff together. We are having home made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast on Saturday and homemade pizza for lunch. I have found a cool craft project for them to work on and I have a cookie kit to make and decorate cookies. Cool thing is that I can leave all the stuff at their house. No extra mess at my house. I do need to get some blue paste food coloring as I promised Vincent to dye his milk blue the next time I saw him.

In stitches,

Judy

No comments: