Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Monday night

I was excited to get my blocks done but there were a couple of things just under the surface that needed my attention. My dryer door does not stay shut. Last night I tried duck tape to keep it closed and I think it might have worked if there was not this smell permeating in my basement. That funky hot smell. There was one light not working right near the computer. So after I took my laundry out of the dryer and hung it on the line and finished my blocks, I got out the ladder and took a look at the light fixture. I took out the bulbs and the recessed light felt warm. I then decided the best form of attack was to shut off all the lights in that part of the basement. I did that and was able to sleep all night. I can still sew as the light above the sewing machine is plugged into the wall. Yeah!! Now I need to add an electrician to the list along with a dryer repairman.

In stitches,

Judy

No comments: