Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's Thursday

There seems to be a lot to do after work today. I need to get ready for my babysitting gig in Kentucky. I have secured an early out at work. Yeah!! I have been to the store to get a few groceries. I have had my nap!! With all the things I needed to do tonight I thought it most prudent to take a nap. I feel very rested and I have been able to finish most everything I need to do. I have made the pizza crust from scratch, gathered the pizza toppings and cheese in a bag for transport. I have everything I need to make Oobleck. And I have thought about packing. I will do that in the morning.

I finished my scarf today at work and of course, it warmed up to above 40 and the scarf was not needed. I got 2 four patch blocks done for my new quilt which I hope to have the top put together by the time the weekend is over.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!!

In stitches,

Judy

No comments: