Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sewing at work

I am still sewing in between calls and when the system is loading authorizations. I have almost stitched 4 of the 27 rows together for the bright quilt I am making.It is so calming.

I had my interview for my job today. I am being reinstated but I need to go thru all the hoops. Today was my interview and I should know something by the middle or end of next week. Yeah!! Perhaps I will have an answer by my birthday in the beginning of March. 

The new refrigerator is great. I am slowly adding things to it. I have purchased ice cube trays for it. I also got some chicken on sale which I will cook this weekend. It is still in the middle of the kitchen, kinda like a tall, skinny, cold island. It makes a different noise than the last one and since it is not up against the wall it sounds even louder. 

It is time to get ready for work. I am trying to get in about 1.5 hours of overtime every day except for Thursday. And we are still on for overtime on Saturday, but that could change if the numbers go down. Last week the numbers were down, but things were stuck in the system and we had to wait until things got unstuck before we could leave. I ended up with 4 hours on Saturday. I need as much as I can get this week as I did not get paid for Monday, refrigerator day!!


In stitches,
Judy

1 comment:

Gayle Bong said...

Nice blog, Judy. Great news about the job. Lucky you, to be able to stitch while at work. I think many of us could/should find a few minutes like that daily to take a few stitches.