Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's Tuesday

It's Tuesday and the downward swing of February. I have yet to start any of my February challenges. I just need to make at least one table runner, something violet, and something red. I have a few ideas rolling around in my mind but nothing concrete as of yet.

 
Red is not my favorite color to work with, I have used it as a back on a quilt.




Violet is my mom's favorite color family and I do have a jelly roll earmarked for a split decision quilt. That is an option.

    
I have the directions and enough different striped pieces of fabric to make at least 10 table runners. I think if I got one done that would be wonderful.

I have such grandiose plans in the morning. I can get a lot done in the morning before I go to work. But after putting 9 hours on the phones in a call center, I am wore out when I get home. And we are still working 6 days a week and that makes my weekends rather short. Maybe tomorrow I will sew in the morning but it is doubtful!!!

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: