Sunday, February 13, 2011

One finish

 





At the rate I am going, I am never going to get my UFO's finished. I did finish one project this week. The bag is for my co-worker's daughter. It will be the gift bag for her new notebook computer. Isn't that cool!! 

Today is my only day off this week and I have bunches of things to do. I am working on the laundry. I have some cleaning to do and a walk with my mom and sister. I am really hoping to get in the sewing room but that is not looking like an option today. Maybe I will get a few minutes with my hand piecing project. I have 7 rows done so far. Or perhaps I will start clearing out the closet in the basement. It is supposed to be my home office. Or start pricing stuff for my garage sale this spring. So many things to do and so little time. 


I hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

In stitches,
Judy




No comments: