Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February Challenges

February is looking to be yet another challenging month in more ways than one. The monochromatic color is Violet and the Rainbow Scrap Challenge is Red. The UFO is #10. I did not finish the UFO challenge from last month. But life has gotten in the way. I am back working as a temp at my old job. We have just been trained to take phone calls and since Monday we have been taking calls back to back. The weather in St. Louis and Bloomington, MN has played havoc with my work schedule. I was already doing 9 hour days and today it has been upped to 10 hours. One hour of overtime and one hour after my shift. Yippee!! I have heard it all, the money is so nice. But what people fail to realize, is that you are too tired to enjoy anything. I get up, work out, go to work, come home, eat, and go to bed and then repeat the whole process.




I am excited to start planning what to do for this month's challenges. My UFO #10 is table runners that I have promised my siblings for years. They are Christmas table runners and if I can get them done now, they will get them this summer so they will have them for the holidays. And I am hoping to work on UFO #6 from January. I either need more hours in day or less over time. Neither of which will happen I am sure. 

In stitches,
Judy 

No comments: