Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm a Block Magnet

 


I have figured out that I am a block magnet along with a fabric collector. On Sunday I was out with my sister, Karen and I came home with some blocks someone had given to her. I have to put them up on my design wall and send her pictures of the design and she will decide what she will do with them.

 
Last night was our guild meeting and I am now the proud owner of a rather large shoebox full of very tiny 9 patch blocks. At our January guild meeting we had a UFO exchange. We sat round tables and drew numbers and you could pick from the pile in the middle of the table or steal from someone else. The box of nine patch blocks were a big hit and got stolen many times. The end of the evening was when the first gal got a second turn and she stole the box from me. Last night she showed what she made from the box and gave the box to me. Now I need to decide what to make with the contents of the box and perhaps pass the box on to someone else, if there is anything left in the box.

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: