Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Keep at it

I keep working towards the goal of finding a few minutes each day to quilt. And it is starting to pay off!! I am hand piecing at work while my authorizations load. We are quite busy and that makes the system run very slow. I stitch a 3.5" square to each rectangle. That is quick work. And at the end of the day I accomplish something.



And last night I was able to spend about 45 minutes at the quilt frame. I still need to tweak the frame set up but I did start doing a bit of hand quilting. Yeah!! I always feel better after I have fondled fabric.

Hey, it's Wednesday. For some of you it is hump day, but when you work 6 days a week, you do not get a hump. Enjoy your day and keep your eyes open as the weekend is just on the horizon!!

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: