Thursday, February 10, 2011

Finishing Projects

 


Finishing projects is my goal for February. I need to finish the bag for Erin. I need to work on baby quilt from last month. I have two sweatshirt jackets to make for friend and then try my hand at making bibs. Finally putting my sewing skills to work to make a little spending money. 

Work is going well. I am on my way to work now. I go in early on Thursdays so I can leave early on Thursdays to go to my support group. Thanks to Anna for trading days with me on Thursdays. We have found out that on Saturdays we only have to work 6 hours mandatory and we can work more if we want to. I am going to work 8 hours and I am starting at 6am. Then I will have a good chunk of sewing time to finish projects. 

Hope everyone is enjoying their week so far and counting down to the weekend. I know I am!!

In stitches,

Judy

No comments: