Monday, December 19, 2011

Just when I thought I was done

Just when I thought I could see the light at the end of the Christmas sewing tunnel, I have added yet another project. My brother and his family are going skiing the day after Christmas and my niece is looking for a bag to carry on the plane. Something yellow that has a zipper. I have the front and the bag quilted. I need to run to JoAnn Fabrics this morning to pick up a zipper and then the back will almost be done. I also need to get something for my daughter in law and pick up a red onesie for my nephew to go with his new sleep pants that I have made for him. I have a couple of things left to pick up. But I can do those later in the week.

I am going to spend most of today working on the revised contest quilt. I am going to get the backing fabric while I am out today. I had some backing fabric purchased but I had to use it all making the revised blocks. I am glad that I had it on hand. Soon I will post pictures of both quilts.

Gots to go. Time waits for no one at this time of the year!!

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: