Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Decisions

Last year at this time I was eagerly joining the UFO challenge at Patchworks Times. This year I am still undecided as what to do about the UFO challenge. I did not make very good progress in finishing the quilts on the list. I gave one of the UFO's away. There were just blocks and since they were given to me, I gave them to someone else.
   
I did actually finish two quilts on the list. Yeah! I would like to finish the items on the list from last year but I think I might need some other kind of motivation. I still have some time to decide. I can join any time. I should wait until after Christmas to make my final decision.

Jennifer was here tonight and we went to Cracker Barrel for dinner and then to Home Depot for light bulbs and Walmart for a few groceries. The kids are coming into town and I will be in charge of feeding them.

Need to call it a night. More sewing will be done tomorrow. I can only imagine that we will not be busy at work tomorrow or the rest of the week for that matter. Oh well, maybe I will finish that dish cloth after all.

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: