Monday, December 12, 2011

I had a party

I had a party on Sunday. I invited 9 gals from work to come to my house for dinner. I made homemade spaghetti sauce, homemade filling for stuffed shells. Today I finished cleaning the house, put up my very small tree, and put together stuffed shells. I have had a terrible head cold for the last week and though I am feeling 100% better, I am still without a sense of smell. I had to have one of the gals come with every time I wanted to check on dinner because her smeller worked and mine doesn't. Dinner was a big hit!! I also made two kinds of salad dressing. We also had salad, bread and two kinds of dessert. We finished off one bottle of wine and made a dent in the other bottle. We laughed, talked and eat. We had an amazing time. Most of us started working together years ago and all us of work from home or are at new positions in different companies. It was so nice to see everyone and I am hoping we can do this again once winter is over.

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: