Saturday, December 3, 2011

Friday Night Sewing


 
Friday night was Val's first go round with sewing. She is making matching nightgowns for her daughter, Clara and niece Lana, who are both under the age of two. And she is also making matching nightgowns for herself and her twin sister, Vicki. Such ambition!! I am so proud of her and what she has accomplished so far. One little girl nightgown cut and sewn.

She will be here this afternoon to get back at it. The pattern for both nightgowns are very similar and very easy. We will make a small change in her sister's nightgown. By February she will be a nursing mama and we are adding a zipper.

I am spending the morning hours at work today. Calls for two hours and then training. Then making the dash home on my lunch break to finish out the rest of my shift! It can be done as I repeated this same scenario on Wednesday.  I love working from home.

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: