Friday, December 30, 2011

Contest Quilt



I am so excited! The Joann's contest quilt is almost ready to be layered and quilted. And this is a good weekend to work on it. I am working Saturday, but I am off Sunday and Monday. I see a lot of quilting in my future. I need to cut some more piano keys strips for the border today in between calls and keep on sewing them together. I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It is so exciting. 

My sister (Hi Becky) is such a troublemaker. She told me of several apps that uses on her IPad and that I could probably put on my ITouch. And she was right. I loaded several of them while on the phone with her and then after I could not sew any longer last night I was playing with them. I like to never get to bed last night. She is a teacher on Christmas break and I have to get up and work. 

In Stitches,
Judy

No comments: