Wednesday, December 28, 2011

In between

 
It is the week in between the holidays. Today was my first day back to work after Christmas. And we were slow yet again. I am finally cutting the fabric for the piano key border for my contest quilt. I cut a bunch at 2.5 x 7.5 inches. Not as pretty as it could be. I have resized the blocks to 1.75 x 5.5 inches. I am finally happy with the way they look. I will finish cutting them and tomorrow I will be able to sew. Yeah!

My daughter in law is going to take the first quilt for the contest. I will need to add some more blocks and borders in order for it to fit on their queen sized bed. That will be finished this winter.

I have started to formulate a list of the projects I want to finish in 2012. I definitely want to finish projects already started, I want to start new projects, and I want to use up as much of my stash as I can. Sounds like a tall order but I am thinking it can be doable. Month by month, week by week and day by day. Baby steps.

In Stitches,
Judy

No comments: