Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Concert



This afternoon I will be attending a Christmas Concert with The Southwest Ohio Symphonic Band In Middletown, Ohio. My sister, Becky, plays the flute for this band. After the concert we will gather at my mom's house for dinner and tree decorating. Becky promises that this will be yet another awesome performance by the band.

This is the beginning of my weekend. I am off today, tomorrow and Tuesday. Next Sunday I am hosting a group of gals from work for dinner. Most of us no longer work in the office but are work at home people and rarely do we get to see one another. I will be making stuffed shells with homemade sauce, two kinds of homemade salad dressing. The others will be bringing dishes to fill in the menu. I anticipate lots of talking, laughing, eating, and silliness.

I am hoping to finish my Christmas sewing this week. Just need to make two pairs of sleep pants and a dog coat. Simple sewing. Then I can concentrate on my entry for JoAnn Fabrics Quilt Contest. It is coming together nicely but it is still just pieces and not even a quilt top. Busy, busy, busy I will be this week. I would not want it any other way!!

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: