Monday, February 1, 2010

Stash report



It is the final report for January and I am still doing well. The stash is going down very slowly but there has not been any new purchases. The only thing I bought was a baby doll to make baby clothes for three little girls who have this baby doll. There goes more of my stash!!!




I did finish something weekend. A lamp for my dining room. I covered the lampshade in fabric and covered wooden spools with floss to look like thread and Styrofoam ball with fabric that coordinates with my walls and curtains. I still need to make a table runner and perhaps place mats.



Used this week: 0.125 yds

Used year to date: 4.875 yds

Added this week: 0 yds

Added yr to date: 2.25 yds

Check out Judy L's blog to see what everyone else is up to.

In stiches,

Judy








No comments: