Thursday, February 4, 2010

Looking for the weekend

Today is Thursday and I know that the weekend is just around the corner. We are supposed to have snow tomorrow and Saturday. "Accumulating snow", is the newest term around here. And it also gets the weatherman off the hook. Anything over a dusting is accumulating. It is going to snow tomorrow and it will accumulate. There I could be a weatherman but then I would have to give up quilting. Nah!

I did some hand quilting during our slow times at work. It is a piece that I found in a box here in the sewing room. I have no idea what I am going to do with it once it is done. But just getting it done will be an accomplishment.

This weekend activities include laundry, dishes, making chili, finishing the 3 blocks I need for Kid's Komfort quilt, and working on the JK Project. But now I am off to bed so I can get up early to make the journey to work in the "accumulating snow".

In stitches,

Judy

No comments: