Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My favorite part of a blog

I have given this much thought and have come to the conclusion that my favorite part of any blog is a picture. It  could be a picture of your family, your dog, your stash, your sewing room or what you are working on. It inspires me to see what is going on in your life. I am curious by nature and a picture answers that curiousity in me. So I am going to try and post often and have less posts without pictures. I want to share with you what is going on in my life.

Here is my first project finished in 2010!!! It is the Iris wall hanging. It is not promised to anyone but would certainly make a nice gift for someone for some reason or no reason. It will get tucked away in a safe location for just that purpose.




In stitches,

Judy

2 comments:

Sam said...

What a nice picture, drew me right into your blog.

Linda said...

Beautiful! And you're right about pictures. A picture is worth 1,000 words they say.