Thursday, February 18, 2010

Friday night sew in comes early

I am preparing for Friday night sew in early. I used 2.5" strips from my stash to make this top. I am going to make a pieced back and layer it for quilting tomorrow night. I am working on Saturday from 1PM to 9PM taking phone calls and I want to stitch down the binding in between calls. I need to stay busy and  I need to be at my desk. I have been working on my iris wall hanging and it is coming along nicely. I am going to bring it home with me tomorrow night and it should be ready for pictures. And binding!!

In stitches,

Judy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy! I'm delighted you visited my blog and I found yours! I love your header photo!! It is wonderful!! Hope we visit each other often!

bettyp said...

I love the Friday night sew in too!!
I plan on sewing tonght also!!

karen said...

love the new header photo. you will have to tell me where it is located. not somewhere we could go to now i am sure. however we do have some grass showing in the yard. hope that is not a sign of more snow to come.