Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More snow

It has snowed again and I wimped out and did not go to work. But look, it is after 9PM and that is the back end of a snowplow going down my street. We got another 6 inches on top of the other 6 incehs we got over the weekend. I put my car in the garage last night and now it is on my driveway near the street so I can get out in the morning. But now we are experiencing 30 mph winds and more snow. Tomorrow is still up in the air.

I wish I could say I got a lot of sewing done today but that would be a lie. I did read a lot of quilt blogs and got inspired to get busy in my sewing world. As much as I want to start something new with the Leaders and Enders on the design wall, I need to finish the baby quilt I am working on. I would like to start machine quilting it. I would be nice to finish something in 2010.


This is out my front door and the funky blue light is coming from the street light. It looks so pretty and serene but I was trying desparately to keep the door open while taking this picture. The winds were really whipping up.

In stitches and snow,

Judy

No comments: