Friday, February 12, 2010

My Olympic Project

I have decided to pull out yet another UFO for the Winter Olympics. This is a tablerunner given to me by friend almost a decade ago and it has been sitting patiently waiting for its turn to be quilted. The golden tones will go wonderfully in my dining room.



 I am not going to try and quilt tonight during the opening ceromonies as I am pooped and need my rest for tomorrow  is another 8 hour day at the office. I am taking the tablerunner with me in case the phones are silent and I can quilt. We are filling in for another office in Texas that will be closed because of snow. Of course, we were not so lucky to be closed for the 12 inches of snow we have had in last week. But we are in Ohio and we know how to handle snow. As you can see out the window this picture was taken when it was much warmer outside.

In stitches,
Judy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing this finished. That always feels good. Think I have at least a dozen near completion. I laughed at your remark about handling snow in Ohio...if it snowed here in San Diego, oh boy, now that would be a sight to see.

Blessings,
Jilly