Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's Tuesday

It has been slow at work again today. I got some quilting done while waiting for phone calls. I would much rather be busy than slow.

I cooked dinner tonight. That does not sound like a big accomplishment but for me it is. A week ago Monday I had an issue with a bat in my kitchen. I prevailed over the bat but I am a little gun shy about cooking in my kitchen. I have finally been able to turn off most the lights at night. But the cooking thing really bothered me and I adore cooking.

I am hoping to get some work done on the JK Project this weekend. I want to draw another prompt out of the bag. It is starting to get exciting. I also want to get my current Kid's Komfort quilt finished. I have 27 out of the 30 blocks pieced and I want to get it layered and quilted and bound. The binding will be done at my small quilt group when we meet next Tuesday.

In stitches,

Judy

No comments: