Sunday, February 28, 2010

Stash Report

I have had a busy weekend and I finished another project except for tacking down the binding which I will do tonight while I have watching the Olympics. Of course, it is not my Olympic Project. I have finished my Kid's Komfort quilt and it is made entirely from my stash. 2.5" strips for the front and the binding and 5" strips for the back.





Here is my stash report for this week. Check out what is happening at Judy L's to see how everyone else is doing with their stash busting.


Used this week: 6.75 yds

Used year to date: 11.625

Added this week: 0 yds

Added year to date: 4.25 yds

Net used for 2010: 7.375
 
 
In stitches,
 
Judy
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love how beautiful the scrap and stash quilts come out. Yours is so bright and cheerful.

Enjoy your trip to New York.

Blessings,
Jilly

stewfine said...

Judy-- our quilt looks amazing!!! love the bright colors. have fun at the quild tonight.