Monday, November 19, 2012

Another project

I am spending my morning at the mechanics where my car will  be getting 4 new tires and an oil change. I will be waiting for my car and I need a project to work on.

 I found a project from several moves ago. I vaguely remember cutting a bunch of 2.5" squares from various Christmas prints. And I remember finding them in a bag but I cannot remember what I had planned for them. At least two years ago I thought about a wall hanging using 3-D bow ties and of course hand pieced. I a small amount finished and bunch marked and pinned for stitching. And a bunch of squares. So I have found my next take along project. I am excited about this one and I intend to finish for Christmas. It may not be this Christmas. And it may be a wall hanging or a throw for the couch. I just have to get busy and see where my needle takes me.

In stitches,
Judy

1 comment:

Barb said...

YOur needle will take you places you have never been....HA!!