Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Stuff


Knock on wood, no system issues at work yesterday, but we were so busy. It was nice for once to be busy on Monday, our normally slow day. Thanksgiving prep is coming along. Tonight I am making my pie crust and finishing up the decluttering of the family room/sewing room. Tomorrow will be pie baking, sweet potatoe baking, and picture hanging in the dining room. Jennifer is coming to make sure the cross stitch picture gets hung straight and true in the dining room. It will be nice to have a second pair of eyes for this.

Did a bit of sewing yesterday. I am hand piecing a quilt and I marked all the pieces I have cut out and sewed on block together. It is a slow process, but I enjoy having hand work to do. Pictures will follow soon!!

In stiches,
Judy

No comments: