Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Design Wall






This was a busy and productive weekend for me. I cut out and sewed 4 totes for the gals at work. Two are finished and the other two are in various stages of being done. I put together a baby quilt that was a panel. I layered it and stitched and added the binding. I am now stitching down the binding. It is in my car to take to work to stitch on between calls. I did not work on the flannel quilt or the shower curtain. Maybe this week. I am off on Thursday for a doctor's appointment and I am sure to get some sewing done then. Go to Judy's  place and see all the pretty things!!

In stitches,
Judy

2 comments:

Teaquilts said...

I so love the patchwork totes. The girls on the job are going to be so happy to have those. Great idea for using scraps.

kwiltnkats said...

Looks to me that you'll have a USED stash to report on Sunday. Strip fabric projects can really keep your stash in check! The doctors waiting room is a great place for hand sewing as it seems they never can get the timing right--but don't you be a minute late.