Thursday, November 25, 2010

It's all in the prep work



Thanksgiving is here, finally!! Family is coming from near and far again this year. I think I have everything done!! I still need to clean and mop the bathroom and mop the kitchen floor and put clean sheets on my bed. And start the cooking. The pies are done, the sweet potatoes are ready for my daughter in law's touch, and  the potatoes are peeled.

The sewing/family room looks amazing. Jennifer has been here helping me and it is simply amazaing. We should have a good time at our next Friday get together. We usually sew on Friday nights and will start again in December. We are making the same quilt for our family members for Christmas. Pictures will follow after Christmas.

I did sneak in a little sewing. I have two rows of the 27 rows done for my newest quilt. I hope to put it on the floor frame and hand quilt it after the holidays. It will make a nice entry for the county fair in July.

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: