Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I got a turkey

I did my Thanksgiving shopping today. I have my turkey and I hope that I have not forgotten anything, as I do not want to go to the grocery store next week. I will need to get milk but I can get that at UDF after work on Wednseday. I have started cleaning and working on the sewing room. My house is very small and I am having a houseful and the overflow will end up in the basement where my sewing room is. I need to get all the stuff off the floor and have a large clean space to dump out the legos. Right now that place does not exist. I will take pictures of that space when it does exist. And down comes the design wall so I can close off the unfinished part of the basement. Another place where I can lose small children.


These are my sisters at the Krohn Conservatory in Cincinnati, Ohio several years ago!! We will all be together again this year for Thanksgiving!!

In stitches,
Judy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are not having Thanksgiving at our place, but I am cooking and taking food to church and to my mom's.

Certainly understand about the legos!!! My son was a legomanic for years.

blessings,
jilly