Sunday, September 5, 2010

Stash report

It is amazing!! I actually started and finished projects this week. I made a rag quilt for my nephew and three shopping bags. The shopping bags were done completely with stash. I did no sewing today and I am working tomorrow.

Used this Week: 9 yds

Used year to Date: 57.875 yard

Added this Week: 7 yards
Added Year to Date: 74.5 yards
Net Used for 2010: -16.625 yards
 
I have been reading the Patchwork Time blog all weekend and I am sure Judy has a big number to share with us.
 
In stitches,
Judy

4 comments:

Charlene S said...

Playing with the little ones is so much fun. Makes you remember just how much fun pretending really is.

kwiltnkats said...

Enjoy them while they are little. Soon you'll be teaching them stitching....

Linda said...

Good job on the finishes!

Quiltsmiles said...

Way to go with your finishes this week and had time to "play" too. Hope your stone soup was just right! Jane