Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's almost a top

Posted by Picasa



The baby quilt is almost a top. I have about 3 rows left to sew together. I am going to finish it tonight and layer it tomorrow night. I have meeting to go to tomorrow night and once it is layered I will begin machine quilting it.



Somewhere along the way, I have picked up a head cold. Yippee!! I am tired now and want to find my bed but I want to get the top sewed together. No more overtime until Saturday which will be an all day affair. And finishing the binding at work after my shift. I will just crank up my music and settle in my chair and stitch. It is always cold in the office on the weekends so it will be toasty hand stitching the binding.

This is not the baby quilt. Just another one of the raffle quilts I have done along the way. Just some eye candy to look at.


In stitches,

Judy

No comments: