Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday stuff

I got lots done today!!! Not quite all the sewing done that I wanted to do but most of it and I am still on target to get the baby quilt done for the gal at work.

I had lunch with two gals from work. It is nice to have time with them away from the office. One of the gals works from home and we rarely see her.

Two of my sisters {Hi Karen and Becky} found a new to me bookcase for my sewing room. I have gotten quite a collection of quilt books and now they will have a new home. The bookcase is in Becky's trunk and I am seeing Becky on Wednesday. Pictures to follow.


This quilt is one from a stash busting class I took at the local quilt shop. My girl friend has called "dibs" on this one. I just need to quilt and bind it. It is only a top. I should layer it and it would give me something to practice my machine quilting on. Then I could surprise her by showing up on her doorstep with it. I should work on that.

Hope everyone has a good Monday. Every Monday is one more day closer to the weekend!!!

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: