Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wednesday

In some circles Wednesday is "hump day". Mine not so much. Thursday is my hump day as I don't work on Mondays and work on Saturdays. Yesterday was interesting at work. We finally got busy, but they had sent home about 45 people first! I like much better when it is busy. I did start another dish cloth in Christmas colors and it is about 4 inches tall.

I was hoping to sew last night but I crashed in bed after dinner. I have had a kidney stone moving for the last two weeks and it has stopped for now. Yeah!! But the nausea has kicked in and I just pulled the covers over my head and went to sleep. But last night I could not do that right. Leg cramps and a sty in my eye kept me up. Sounds like I am falling apart. Well tonight is another opportunity to sew!!

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: