Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Daily Sewing

I am trying to sew at least 15 minutes a day. I could not get to my sewing machine today so I cut fabric instead. 

I have all 16 pairs of 5" charm squares cut for the purple back pack I am doing. I have the fabric picked out for the casing and the straps and the lining. I just need to pick out fabric for the interior and exterior pockets. I have moved all my purple stash from the basement sewing room upstairs to the cutting station in the living room. I am hoping to get everything cut and start assembling the back pack this weekend.

The pictures have been printed and the entry is on its way to Joann's corporate offices in Hudson, Ohio. The quilt is still on the wall in the living room. And the furniture is still out of place but that is okay with me. I will move stuff back tomorrow.

I think it is time for me to turn in. We had system issues at work today and I am hoping things are working better tomorrow and I need to be well rested for whatever comes my way tomorrow!! The weatherman is teasing us with snow!!

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: