Sunday, January 8, 2012

Update on Contest Quilt

I have been busy working on Contest Quilt. I put the binding on tonight. I now have to hand stitch it down. I really like the way it has turned out. This is a project that has gotten me out of my box and made me notice how particular I am when it comes to quilting. I am hoping to have all the binding stitched down by Monday. I will need to take pictures of it and then send the pictures, the entry form and all my receipts showing I purchased all my supplies from JoAnn's. I have a bunch of receipts in a drawer in my bedroom and one receipt in the living room and one in the dining room where I have been sewing. 

Next project is a toss up between a flannel nightgown for me, a pair of flannel sleep pants for me, or start stitching the squares together for a Christmas quilt for me. Hey everything is for me. Now that is so unusual. I am sure that will change. 

I am going to call it a night and get to bed. I will be getting up in the morning to start stitching down the binding!

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: