Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My plans for 2012

I have decided that for 2012 I will try and finish as many Unfinished Projects as I can. That means not just quilting. I have plenty of them but there are other things that I have started around my house and this is the year I am going to finish as many as I can.


This is a bag of cotton dish cloths in the making. I used to make them while taking calls in mail order. Waiting for the caller to find the information I needed, I would crochet. This is the bag of the bits and pieces left over from that time period.
 
Yesterday we were slow at work and here is the fruits of my labor. One Christmas dish cloth that I will pack away with my Christmas decorations so I will have it for Christmas 2012. In fact there is enough yarn to make a second one. Watch out it may show up in a pack at your house some day!!

The contest quilt is coming along nicely. Tonight is stitching in the ditch carefully. Then it will be time to quilt the piano key border. The binding fabric is cut and I will be making the binding tonight. I am hoping to have it finished and photographed and then entry mailed off this weekend. My saving grace is that there is a branch of the Post Office inside Jungle Jim's that is open 7 days a week.

In stitches,
Judy

1 comment:

Quiltsmiles said...

Hi Judy, Love those homemade dishcloths. What pattern did you use for this one? Thanks for your time. Jane